How to Retrieve MP3 on iPhone 4, iPad2 and ipod?
Retrieving MP3 on windows is not difficult for many people, but there are still some people don’t know how to Retrieve MP3 on iPhone, iPad2 and ipod. Maybe some steps of below can help you.
Retrieving MP3 on iPhone, iPad2 and ipod you should do like this:
Simple Steps to
- Download the free trial of the Recover My Files for all versions of Windows operating systems. Click on the download button and save the installation file to your desktop. Click on the Recover My Files installation file once it finishes downloading and complete the installation process. Save the program to your desktop.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad2, iPod to your computer using the USB connector. Open the Recover My Files program and click on the icon of your iPhone, iPad2, iPod.
- Click on the “Run” button in the Recover My Files software and then click on the option to perform a “Complete File Search.” Select your iPod drive in the next screen and click on the “Next” button.
- Select the type of file you want to recover in the next screen. For example, you can choose .mp3 or .mov, .mp4. Click on the “Run” button to start the search for any deleted songs from your iPod. Wait until the process is complete, which can take up to 3 minutes or more.
- Search through the results and find the song that was deleted. Click on the song file and then click on the “Recover” button. Select where you want the file to go and then click on the “Save” button.