RMVB to iPad for mac : How to Convert a RMVB Video File to Play on Your iPad
An RMVB file (.rmvb or .rm) is a “RealMedia Variable Bitrate” file, a multimedia format created by RealNetworks, and is easily converted to an iPad-friendly format using our highly recommended iPad video converter mac programs.
Here’s What You Need
* Your MVB or RM file
* Your iPad (iPad Wifi or iPad 3G)
* Your iTunes software
4 Simple Steps to Convert Your RMVB Video File to Play On Your iPad
For this “how to” we used the iSkysoft iPad Video Converter for mac, the best choice for you to convert any .rmvb or .rm video file into an iPad-friendly .mp4 video file in 4 simple steps. Our absolute favorite iPad video converter due to its speed, the simplicity of the interface, the quality of the output file, and its ability to convert any format to iPad.
If you are using Windows OS, please go to iPad Video Converter for Windows
Step 1: Install the Mac RMVB to iPad Video Conversion Program
* Download the RMVB to iPad Video Converter for Mac
* Install it to your system
* Mac Users : check out our list of Mac-friendly iPad Converters
Step 2 : Run the RMVB to iPad Video Conversion Mac Program
* Run the program via the desktop icon or the Windows “Start Menu”
* Add RMVB File : You’ll find a simple-to-use interface where you can browse for your RMVB video file by clicking “Add File” button. The iSkysoft RMVB to iPad Converter supports batch conversion, you can add multiple RMVB files to the list.
* Output To : Choose your iPad output in the “Profile” pull-down menu. For example: if you have a wifi iPad, select the “iPad MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)” setting. This will give you a great-looking video and take the least amount of conversion time.
* Output Settings : To see/adjust the actual video conversion settings, click on the “Setting” button to open a separate page with all your video settings options: video and audio codec, resolution, format selection and bitrate adjustment. Please note the higher the bitrate is, the clearer the video is, and the larger the output file is. When you’re done, click “OK” to continue.
* Edit RMVB Video (Optional) : This RMVB to iPad video converter for mac also provides you with simple editing functions. It allows you to trim video, crop play area, adjust video effects like brightness, saturation, contrast. Click the “Effect” button and you can fine-tune the video through dragging the slide bar.
* Start Conversion : Hit “Convert” and go get a snack. The conversion time will depend on several variables including: the duration of the video file, the speed of your computer, the codec you selected and the bitrate you set.
Step 3 : Transfer the Converted Video to Your iPad using iTunes
* Attach your iPad to your computer
* Minimize the RMVB to iPad converter for mac and open your iTunes
* Choose where you want your new movie to go – on your iPad
* And iTunes will sync and put your new movie on your iPad
Step 4 : Play the Converted Video On Your iPad
* Show it to your friends and enjoy!
* “Rinse & Repeat” to convert and transfer more videos to your iPad
If you need, You also can now convert DVD movies
to iPad and enjoy HD movies on your iPad.